Whatever your passion: boating, caravanning, jet skiing, or even flying – Can Do Finance can help you live your dream. If it’s time to upgrade your family car/vehicle we have a number of loan products that can be tailored to your needs. The general terms are as follows, call us today to find out more.
- Loan period of 12 to 84 month (1-7 years): you own the asset whether it be a new car, boat or caravan etc from day one of the contract and the lender secures the loan by registering a security interest over it.
- The vehicle/asset does not have to be new but the age of the vehicle/asset plus the term of the loan must not exceed 12 years.
- The purchase must be made through a dealer (not a private sale).
- Deposit and documentation fees and duties can be written into the finance and monthly repayments can be made in advance or arrears.
- Balloon or residual payments are available. This is a final lump sum that is paid to the lender at the end of a loan term after all regular monthly repayments have been made.
- GST should be payable on the initial asset purchase and can be included in the amount financed.
- Ownership of the asset should be with the borrower at settlement
- No GST should be payable on the repayments, balloon or term charges.
What can we fund?
- New cars/utes/4WD
- Second hand vehicles (conditions apply)
- Motor homes/Caravans/Campers/Trailers
- Boats/jet skis
- Other lifestyle and leisure vehicles/assets
- Home improvements/pools